Spoonful of SuperJam...
1) dolloped into a humongous bowl of comforting porridge
2) spread onto a hot, buttery crumpet
3) splodged into the centre of a bowl of steaming rice
4) baked into beautifully hot jam tarts
5) swirled into the appley base of a crumble (for added
colour and excitement)
6) piled onto a freshly baked scone with a large cloud
of clotted cream
7) melted and poured over ice cream
8) smeared between two chocolate digestives (DIY
9) stirred through a bowl of creamy yoghurt and granola
10) sneakily eaten off the spoon (and jar subtly returned to
What're your super-quick, super-tasty ways of eating SuperJam?? Let us know!